What will your responsibilities be at Ayming?
The role is to support Ayming’s international business, communication and marketing strategies through the digital strategy, as well as optimising managing Ayming’s owned, earned and paid media at international level. This role will also create and implement digital media strategies to increase Ayming’s brand recognition, attract relevant prospects and convert them into marketing qualified leads.
The Digital Marketing Manager will deliver monthly reporting of the ROI of all the digital activity.
You will be responsible for :
- Develop a group digital media and social strategy
- Daily optimisation and management of the international Ayming websites and social channels
- Implement and manage web traffic generation
- Monthly report of all digital activity
- Define strategy and coordinate the implementation of lead generation campaigns
- Coordinate and ensure the execution of the lead generation journey with Salesforce and Pardot.
Your talents and career aspirations as key success factors
You have :
- A master’s degree in digital communication and marketing or equivalent
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in digital marketing management, preferably with B2B companies.
- Fluent English (written and oral) is required, as the role works with an international team on a daily-basis
- Good professional knowledge French is necessary as professional knowledge (nice to have)
- Used to international environments, you will have a global vision of the digital ecosystem and know how to work on multiple websites
- Independent with strong knowledge of SEO processes, of SEO writing, production and analysis of ROI statistics
- Good interpersonal skills
You are :
- Self made, rigor, curiosity and creativity, a problem solving attitude
- Project management and team working are key success factors
- Familiar with international environments, with a global vision of the digital ecosystem and able to work on several websites
- Project management and teamwork as key success
You will benefit from :
- Well-being at work and a career
- A diversity of projects, business and geographical environments
- A policy of developing your potential through our Ayming Academy and Ayming Digital Academy
- A career development programme through our "My Professional Journey" HR support services
- Our New Life at Work: flexibility, creative and friendly spaces, 108 days of teleworking per year
- Get-togethers at events throughout the year
Remuneration and benefits package
- Attractive fixed and variable remuneration
- Executive status 216 days worked per year
- Parental support
- Peggy CINQUIN